The Class Website is www.stcoba.org. Has piles of info please check it out.

Saturday, August 2, 2008

Greetings from PN (Niral) Fernando

Many happy Returns!!!

You who have been a part of my earliest days enriched my life in many different ways and still through recollection and association the pleasure continues…

 I am sorry I could not make it to join in the celebrations but will be with you in spirit!

So from the earliest of days from Form I b – day 1 – back bench –flanked by Weerasooriya (Mahasiri)  and Amarasinghe (Lakshan) with 'Bamboo David;s introduction to 'The man and his Cheeses' to the final days in Coll Forms filled with many episodes too numerous to mention - it was a priviledge-

Therefore my friends,

 

 May your stories be many,

                       Your feelings run deep

 Those were our days

                       They're still ours to keep

No matter where we be

                       We remember with pleasure

Old mates, Old times

                       …and that old school by the sea

 

PN  


No comments: