The Class Website is www.stcoba.org. Has piles of info please check it out.

Monday, August 4, 2008

Greetings from Ravin

I am sorry I could not make it. I could just imagine the fun, you all would have had, mainly the meeting and remembering the good old days of growing up at S.T. C.

Please convey my regards to Shiran. We played Hockey together.If Iam correct he had had 2 older brother's,  who too played Hockey for College. They are related to the the Wijayasooriya brothers, who all did sports from Barnes Ave.Mt. Lavinia. I spoke to Rukmal W. in Sydney, Australia, when I was on holiday.

Suresh B. , I met his Parents when they were in Toronto.Canada.

I spoke to Hensman a couple of months ago. I also was able to speak to Ravi Kuruppu and William Hendricus.

All those names bring back memories.

Thanks for sending copies of the E-mail's.

Regards, 

Ravin
(Lyman Duraiswamy)

No comments: