The Class Website is www.stcoba.org. Has piles of info please check it out.

Monday, August 4, 2008

Greetings from Thiru

Convey my greetings and best wishes to shiran for his wonderful pictures.
I can only remember half the guys i think the guys from  grade 1.
I am finding it difficult to send e mails to all the guys the e mail is getting rejected because of one or two addresses.
I can remember Roy being one.
Please forward this e mail to all the guys and I want to  know if any of the guys are in the uk or in london to be precise.
Last week to keep the spirits up thulasi came from Sri Lanka.
We had a dinner at my place there was also another  old Thomian with us so we sang the college anthem as loud as we could.
It was fantastic and all those fantastic memories came back to me.
What a fantastic college.

thiru

No comments: